This policy applies to activities conducted on the website found at www.goodwoodcellars.com
DMD Liquor Pty. Ltd. (ABN 91 612 969 893) trading as “Goodwood Cellars” (“we”, “our” or “us”), takes our responsibilities around your privacy very seriously.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Whilst you are using our site, we may collect personal information about you in order to facilitate your shopping experience. This includes information you input into our site as well as collection of cookies from your computer or device. This information enables us to process your orders and to customise your experience based on your usage of our site.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and storage of this information in accordance with this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal contact details such as name, address, email address, telephone number(s), age and gender.
- What, how often, and quantity of what you purchase from us, including historical records.
- Details about your device, such as device identifier, device type and model, operating system version, web browser type and browsing preferences, internet service provider, connection information, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, IP address, and log information.
- Personal information you may provide to us such as preferences or interest in items, product reviews and opinions.
Information provided to us is stored on our servers, which can only be accessed by staff employed by us, or directly contracted by us for technical maintenance of the site/servers.
At times we may disclose your personal information strictly as necessary to third parties not directly employed by us in order to facilitate the business conducted on the website.
These parties may include:
- Delivery/freight companies to allow us to facilitate your purchase.
- I.T. companies for the purposes of correcting any issues or site errors experienced by individual users.
- Regulatory or law enforcement authorities as reasonably necessary for enforcement-related activities as required by law or court order.
CONTACT OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any enquiries or complaints as to how we handle your information, you may contact us via one of the following methods:
In-person or Mail:
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (https://www.oaic.gov.au)